Monday, May 14, 2012

I just want to make out with Charlize...

No, not me... those words belong to Kristen Stewart! The exact words were:

"I just wanna make out with Charlize and wear boxer briefs. That's it. That's all I want."
- Kristen Stewart

But don't take my word for it. See and hear for yourself - right around the 0:29 mark:


Uh huh, that's right, she said it!

And I can definitely relate. I mean, Charlize is absolutely wonderful - both on the inside and outside - and she does have the most amazing and just downright contagious laugh. So, of course, she just kisses Kristen on the cheek, which prompts Kristen to say "No, not really!"

But, come on, we all know that even if you were just joking, there's truth in most jokes. I'll just borrow a little quote here, since I can't say it better myself anyway...

"My way of joking is telling the truth; that is the funniest joke in the world"
- George Bernard Shaw

And that's all I have to say about that. Also, I'm sorry for being away from this blog for so long. Please, be sure to follow me on Tumblr, Twitter and/or Pinterest as well. I tend to at least be active somewhere some of the time.

TTFN,
- GG

1 comment:

Yana at the Movies said...

I fuckin love Kristen. And in some weird way, I want her to be Bi or gay...because I am and I want people to understand that!
So...would like that (fangiiiirl!), but hey it`s thank god her buissnes!