Sunday, May 16, 2010

Image of Sunday

I've decided to start my "Image of Monday" posts once again. Only this time I'll make it my "Image of Sunday" and then the image will also be my wallpaper for the following week. Now you know what I'm looking at when I'm contemplating what to do next... and everytime I open or close my dear laptop.

Anyway, I often find pictures that I can't quite figure out how to fit into a post... I just know I want to share them cause they're hot or funny (or both, LOL), so here's my first Image of Sunday:
Want the wallpaper? You can download your desired (and I can't emphasize that word enough) resolution here

I REALLY can't wait for summer... I'm preparing this post while it's raining and the sky is a very depressing grey, and this image just brightens up my mood. What can I say? I'm a sucker for luscious green grass, a beautiful woman, white tank tops, fingers and lips in unison and a quotation tattoo placed in a hot spot... Basically, this image just covers a whole lotta stuff I really like - and lust for. That's probably why I've already told my Wifey that we need to recreate this photo with her as the model.

Hmm, I might find it difficult to change this wallpaper in a week already, but I guess I'll just have to find something equally good... The pressure is on, huh?!

Btw, speaking of tattoos just now, I'd like to officially let it be known that I'm getting one before the summer is over. It will be my second and Wifey will get her first (around the same area where Angelina has her cross in the image above). I know I'm getting a quote and it won't be my last.

Only problem is that I haven't quite decided on which quote to get for my first quotation tattoo. I'm a bit of a nerdy girl, when it comes to quotes and I have 3-5 quotes I know I want to get somewhere on my body. Anyway, I'll get back to you on that.

BONUS gif of the week!
Just sit back and watch this a few times... then notice how you begin to giggle like a little school girl. You gotta love that.
Thank you Snow (The S Word) for posting this. Totally made my day! :o)

Have a beautiful week!
- GayGirl

2 comments:

Snow said...

I LOVE that photo of Angelina Jolie!
That "lesbian scene" between Kate and Alex is great, isn't it? I laughed so much when I saw it, glad that you liked it ;)

*** GayGirl2000 *** said...

Oh, it is simply too funny!
I assume you've seen the latest pictures of Evangeline Lilly kissing a woman on the red carpet at Cannes film festival?
Otherwise just head on over here:

http://gawker.com/5540997/evangeline-lilly-is-making-sawyer-so-jealous-right-now

- GG