Saturday, January 31, 2009

Words of Ellen (aka Wisdom)

Yes, the Ellen has always been a source for some brilliant quotes and words to live by. Oh, and just so there's no doubt as to who I mean, she is now "the Ellen" - the uninitiated can turn to previous posts if they're unsure about which Ellen this is. ;o)

You see, the thing is, the very busy and stressful previous three months have resulted in my memory being quite bad. And this is VERY unlike me. That's why I need to get myself some Ginkgo Biloba, and THIS is where the Ellen comes in (no, I did not forget my point of this post or the headline).

Anyway, where was I... Oh yeah, so the movie was... no wait, that's not it... See, that's why I need to get the drug of nature and HERE it comes:

"My memory is just getting worse. People tell to me to take Ginkgo Biloba, but if you can remember to take Ginkgo Biloba every day, then you don’t need it"
- the Ellen

And these are the words of wisdom that I plan to live by. Now, if I could just start by remembering to buy some ginkgo biloba, then I'll be good to go.

XOXO
- GayGirl

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey there girl! glad to see you blogging again...you were missed

i adoe Ellen...she's an amazing force of positive lesbianism for all of us...i just wish she'd stop doing that annoying "kakakaka" sound! shit.