Friday, October 24, 2008

It was bound to happen... Meme-time!

Birth month: August... I am SUCH the Leo! :o)

Birthplace: Europe... and not even one of the warmer countries. Why couldn't I have been born in California?

My Heritage: Northern European, but with some South-Eastern European in the mix somewhere (we're not sure where, but there's a bit of "Gypsies, tramps and thieves" on my father's side)

Eye Color: One of my nicknames (and profile picture) isn't "Miss Green Eyes" for nothing. Hmm, though sometimes during the colder months, they can seem blue.

Right or Left handed: Right, but very left legged. Whether at soccer or karate (yeah, I've tried a couple of cool things), my left leg is by far the strongest and most accurate.

Shoes I'm wearing today: Puma, beige suede with light blue leather highlights. My feet love them!

My Weakness: My wife, food and my temper (in that order)

My Worst Fear: Losing people I love

My Perfect Pizza: Very simple with a thin crust and just tomato, oregano and cheese

Most Overused Phrase: Calling something "gay" because you find it lame or feminine

Your Best Physical Feature: Eyes and hands - though I'm talented in other areas as well... But... that wasn't the question, right. ;o)

McDonalds or Burger King: Burger Queen

Coke or Pepsi: Diet Coke... Always and forever, though I rarely drink it these days

Chocolate or Vanilla: Vanilla... 'cause then I'll ad my own flavour with a zillion toppings and sauces

Cappuccino or Coffee: I used to say I'd never drink coffee. Now I'm the only one in my family and circle of friends that choose espresso when we're out

Cash or Credit cards: I like the cash... I feel richer and more in touch with my spendings. Though I do have all the major credit cards and use them when travelling

Do you Smoke: No, thankfully I never got into that. I know I have quite an addictive personality, so I'd probably be hooked in a bad way

Do you Swear: Aww HELL yes!

Do you Sing: I like to, yes, and if it's quiet I'm always humming to myself or singing a song in my head

Do you get along with your Parents: Yes, I acutally have a great relationship with my parents - it doesn't hurt that they adore my dear Wifey. ;o)

Do you like Thunderstorms: Oh yeah... ;o)

Do you play an Instrument: STILL need to learn to play the guitar

Do you drink alcohol: Yes, but I VERY rarely get drunk. A bit of a buzz once in a while is enough for me

Do you do any drugs: Never

In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos: Not a BOX, no... LOL, well, another kind of "box" yes, but not of Oreos. A snackpack of Oreos, yes.

In the past month have you eaten Sushi: Unfortunately no

Ever gone Skinny Dipping: Yes, and it was very nice, but quite innocent

How do you want to Die: My wife and I have already agreed to die in our sleep in each others arms, when we're old and our time has come

What do you want to be when you Grow Up: Living in the Santa Barbara (CA) area

What country would you most like to Visit: Australia, since I still haven't been there

Best Clothing Style: "College Girl" in the Fall look

Number of CDs I own: No idea, but I love music, so I have A LOT!

Number of Piercings: Only the ears, one in each

Number of Tattoos: One... and counting

Number of things in my Past I Regret: In theory, there's a few. But eveything I've been through has brought me here... I can't regret anything!

No comments: