Wednesday, September 3, 2008

On vacations with Ellen

Sometimes these things happen, where you can't help but think that there is some greater force tying everything together. For me, this moment of enlightenment always come when I'm travelling, and somehow I always stumble across Ellen's talkshow... And I mean WHEREEVER I am. Obviously, it's no surprise that Ellen is on, when I'm in New York, but in the Middle East or Africa... i.e. Egypt?!

Now, the fact that her show was on isn't in itself that mindblowing amazing - Rachel Ray, Dr. Phil and Oprah were also on, so it's not like Ellen RULED the TV screens of Egypt. However, what IS amazing is the fact that whenever we're travelling and come across an episode of Ellen's talkshow, it's always one where's she's celebrating Cinco de Mayo! I mean, come on... I travel to New York in May and catch a show on the day of Cinco de Mayo: No surprise. But Ellen on TV in a Muslim country in September and again: It's Cinco de Mayo... AND on top of that, it's one I haven't seen before.

Uh huh, I'm really starting to believe that Ellen DeGeneres is the fabric that ties the world together. . .
Scratch that! She even talks with animals... Now I KNOW she is! ;o)

Back in business,
- GayGirl

No comments: