Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Don't call me crazy... I'm just a little nuts!

Okay, so let's get this thing going and start with an introduction:

I am GayGirl and I promise to always tell it like it is, call 'em like I see 'em and be fair and just. Though of course this IS my blog and I do not promise to be objective in all matters. I am after all "a Gay" and know plenty about people not being objective, so I won't claim that I am completely unbiased. That would just be crazy, and I'm not crazy... Just a little nuts. Peanuts maybe or actually a BIT more on the wacky side, so let's call me a Cashew. I shall return with more and vow to speak the truth and nothing but the truth... As I see it. ;o)

TTFN (that's "Ta Ta For Now" for the truly uninitiated).

- GayGirl

P.S. Oh yeah, that's right, I'll say it again for emphasis: I am gay... a homosexual individual of the female persuasion. So if you can't handle it, then this ain't the blog for you, m'kay?!

No comments: